Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Evolution of Dance

**I just checked to see if this worked and it doesn't look at if the connection was made...hmmmm....oh well...until I figure this out....try going to

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8919541964498299964&pr=goog-sl

Maybe you can view it this way.......

"Comedian dances to clips of music from the 60's to the 2000's"

The Evolution of Dance AND Music!! This guy has waaaayy too much energy...and the 6 minutes spent watching this will be well spent!! Actually....I have some nephews that could probably do this....will be expecting a "show" next time we come 'home'!!

Also...I had to laugh when I saw the T-shirt he was wearing....anyone who is a Bronco football fan will remember that shirt...or if you are like my brother, you are probably still wearing it!!!

This particular post is a bit of a test for me...yes, another chapter in the continuing saga of "Debbie and her blog"!! I read other people's blogs and they always put links to other sites and videos....was wondering if I could do it to!! I'm thinking that I passed!!! *yeah!!*

So...while I was typing this, a futon salesman came to our door...after recovering from the shock of having a foreigner answer the door, he proceeded to tell me that 1)I was very beautiful 2)my eyes were also very beautiful 3)I looked really young and 4)that my body was very nice (said as he was NOT looking at my eyes, but a bit more south....). The man really wanted to sell me a futon!! And if he had been an older salesman, I probably would have said something about his "unwanted advances" and shut the door....but because he was kind of cute and, let's face it...the flattery was great....I just listened to him talk. **I feel pretty...oh so pretty...** :-D

2 comments:

SaraRow said...

Yowza! Nothing like a compliment from a complete stranger to bring a little sunshine to your day ;)

Lauren said...

He didn't want to sell you a Futon- he wanted to get you down on a futon!