Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A "Blogger" question....

I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to find an answer to my question in the Blogger "help" area....and nothing....zip.....nada....dekinai.

So thought I would go to the ones who will probably help me out the quickest...YOU!!

I can't "see" videos on Blogger blogs!!! If I roll the mouse over the area of where the video should be....all I get is an empty box!!
Is anyone else experiencing this? Have you experienced this?
Any advice?!?!?!?!
This is making me nuts and....I really hate that!! Plus....so many of you have some, what I can only think of as really great videos on your blogs.....but I can't see them.
I feel so out of touch now!!! :-D

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I don't know what's going on. I have trouble putting them on my blog but not seeing them on others. Hmmmm...

Melanie said...

I have no good answers, except for telling you that you are not alone in your Blogger frustrations.

I wanted to thank you for coming by my blog AND tell you that I've always loved your little user pic. So darling.

dkuroiwa said...

Thanks Melanie...maybe someday I'll put one up with myself in it!! One of my students asked if that was me!!!! That really made my day!!!

And Mrs. G....I can put videos on my blog for my students, but not this one...what's up with that?!?!?
I'm also hmmmmmmmmmming...