Friday, October 26, 2007

A little catchup??


Yes...it's that time again....time for me to come up with a good excuse for not posting and then hope that I am forgiven....I think that this time I am going to blame the "instant messaging" program and my favorite high school volleyball coach (whose girls are about to do some major damage at the District Tourney...GO T!!!)
I have recently started this IMing.....and, don't get me wrong, it's GREAT, but....I'm getting crap done here on the computer that needs to be done for my classes!! I have "spoken" with the beforementioned Coach T almost every night (along with a few others who won't leave me alone!!! she said smiling!!!).....as I am here at my computer in my PJs in the very late evening, she is at school, getting ready to start her day...or even having already started and sends a message when there is a lull in class!!!
As she and I have a hard time getting our schedules to fit for a phone call, this is super!!! We have talked more in the last week than we have in a very long time!!
When the time changes, it may be a bit more difficult....but, since I usually don't get to sleep before 1:00 in the morning very often, maybe it will work out okay!!
If you want to get in touch with friends....send an instant message...I can't speak for anyone else, but when I see that someone is "on" and I can send a message or that I have a message from one of my friends, it just makes me smile....what a great way to either end...or start a day!!!
I hope you all are doing fine...living healthy and happy....
I have posted some new stuff, so read on, if you wish!!
Much love and hugs to you all....
d.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, I would love to IM with you. Give me your link and maybe by chance we can chat. I have both MSN messenger and Yahoo, not sure if that helps. Anyway, glad to see all is well.
Shellie

Lauren said...

Remember blogging should be fun not something to be pressured to do!

Maybe you should think of your blog like a magazine that comes out once or twice a month!

big smooch.

dkuroiwa said...

Great Idea Lauren...and if it gets really bad, I could just go "bi-monthly"!!!
Big smooches to you and yours!!!