Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some rainy-day humor to pass the time while you wait....


So....it is a rainy Sunday...the boys are being held prisoner playing quietly in their rooms with Lego's and I am working on answering a challenge that was THROWN DOWN gently tossed to me by another blogger.

Now....I'm not one to shy away from a challenge, so will do my damnedest very best to meet this challenge.

But.....as I don't have "the keys" so to speak to the scanner or the camera...I must wait until the K-man comes home to help. Yes...yes...I know...I could learn to do it on my own. In my defense, let me say this: I am playing the "helpless female" card....my husband and I have very little time that we actually spend together, due to our ridiculously busy schedules. By refusing to not being able to manage the Japanese programs, I am guaranteed at least a few minutes of "just us" time at the computer. Yes, I know...I'm putting the whole "I am woman, hear me roar" idea waaaaaay back....but...a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do!!

So...until my "challenge post" is ready to go....please watch this video of "Mrs. Hughes". I just got it from a friend, watched it twice and laughed out loud both times!!! Too funny!!!

0 comments: