Tuesday, January 15, 2008

...and then peace returned to the world and all was right...

I'm just loving this blogging stuff!!! Not only am I meeting some incredibly wonderful people and keeping more in touch with my friends on the other side of the world, than ever before, but...I think I have just experienced a bit of "THE SECRET" right here in "Bloggersville".

I had a problem. I put it "out there". And lo and behold....the problem was taken care of!!
**A HUGE mahalo....arrigato...gracias to Mrs. G (you rock, my friend!).
She gave me a suggestion and then........"kiss me on the lips and call me cute".....
......it worked!!

I have a few more, not problems per se, but....mild disturbances in my own personal atmosphere. I will work on them for a bit longer, but if nothing gets fixed, I'll be putting some more...."out there"!!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!

5 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Isn't the blogging community wonderful and supportive? Frankly if I ever meet Mrs.G. I will kiss her on the lips and call her cute...because that woman is a bright ray of sunshine in everyone's day.

dkuroiwa said...

I'm wondering where that woman gets her energy!! It's definitely contagious!!
(It's a good thing I didn't say "well butter my butt and call me a biscuit", huh?!?!) :-D

Anonymous said...

I've got to jump on the Mrs. G bandwagon also; along with enertaining me with her own blog, she has introduced me to all of you. That disappearing post happened to me once! ARGH! The writing is never as good the second time around.

Mrs. G. said...

The one thing I most love about blogging is that it doesn't take long for the whole world to become smaller. Thanks for the kind words.

Gina said...

I think most of my readers have come from Mrs. G's! Yes, it's redundant but I love her.

Debbie, thanks for visiting my blog! You reminded me that there was still baklava in the freezer but when I went to get it I found the freezer goblins had made off with it.