Saturday, October 04, 2008

Flamingo Friday...with no flamingo...on Saturday...~~sigh~~

.....You are just going to have to imagine a flamingo this evening! I've tried and I've tried and for some reason, I can't download anything....and really...it's about to make me crazy!!
So...before I go completely off the deep end, I'm going to futon bed after I type just a little...'cause, I'm like that, you know.

I really need some sleep and soon because, not only do I have to get all gussied up (with those heels I've been practicing walking around the house on) but I also have to wake up early to make a big bento for the whole family to take to the undokai (sports festival) at Koji's daycare. So...let's see...
*wake up at 6:00 and get bento ready.
*leave at 8:15 for daycare....Koji must be there by 8:45
*hopefully....we will be finished by 1:30 (I am going to be holding them to the schedule!!) and then, I'm back here and hopefully will have an hour to transform from Sports Mom to Holy Hell Who is That Gorgeous Woman?!?!
*4:30...the wedding festivities begin.
*4:40...Debbie drinks the first of many beers (she hopes) of the evening.

So...here's wishing you all pink thoughts of the warm and fuzzy kind.
Oh...and if you can...please send me some "don't fall off your heels and look like an idiot" thoughts. (I'm probably going to be okay....I have done this before, you know...but...any extra help can NOT be a bad thing!!! **mwah**)
Okay? Okay!

9 comments:

stephanie said...

Definitely sending don't fall et cetera thoughts your way, desperately hoping they work. Because I routinely trip over invisible items in my flat shoes.

Good luck with the transformation in under an hour, and with the procuring of beer 10 minutes into the celebration :D

Nancy said...

Have a wonderful time and step lightly!

Take a pic of those hot heels too!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That's a long day--have too much fun at the wedding.

smalltownme said...

All right, here are pink flamingo thoughts and high heel thoughts winging their way across the ocean to you.

Peggy Sez.. said...

You will be just FINE in your heels...What if you had to wear these?


http://www.thementalpausechronicles.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-were-expecting-something-else.html


GAH...I hope that link works you just gotta see those shoes!

ms-teacher said...

I hope you can post photos of your sports festival! That sounds like fun.

shrink on the couch said...

peggy sez linkn leaves me speechless .. but it did make me think about a video .. so in case you DID fall on your shoes, you may find comfort here -- even the prof runway models shoes get the best of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZrqv4NRhs

jan in nagasaki said...

it's raining. Is the sports day inside or cancelled....????

3rdEyeMuse said...

I'm tired just reading that ... I know that you are simply going to glide in those heals! hope you have (had) a wonderful, wonderful time!