Friday, October 17, 2008

and so....the week...it went where?

No really....where did it go? Granted, Monday was a holiday over here, but I didn't realize that Monday made the week seem so much longer. Weird.



So, here's evidence that my blogging energy is starting to ooze into my daily life....I was doing some cleaning of some old jewelry and found the best pin....and since I do that whole Flamingo Friday thing, how perfect it is. I wore it today and I think I'll wear it every Friday.





Speaking of things on shirts...well, technically the flamingo is "something pinned on a shirt" and this next train of thought is "actual things on a t-shirt"....sort of kind of maybe the same?



Anyway....one of my favorite stores in the States is the Big Dogs store. They have a wide variety of "dog-themed" t-shirts, jackets, boxers, lounge pants...pretty much anything you want, you can get...for the whole family...and your dog!!! We bought Issei a t-shirt from there a few years ago that he just loved and wore more often than anything else and it had this on it....(I borrowed the picture from their website!!)

They have parodied so many movies....Toy Story, Star Wars, Iron Man....the list is endless. Go and check them out if you have the time....a warning though...some of them are a bit....colorful....and yeah....rude. I love them!!!!

One of my favorite shirts just has their logo on the front....up just below my shoulder. I had it on yesterday and when the K-man saw it he was all.......

K: Are you going to wear that today?

D: (a bit confused) What? The jeans? The t-shirt?

K: That t-shirt.

D: Well....sure...why not?

K: Isn't it rude?

D: (looking down and then smiling) It's the name of the store....not an announcement.

*Sometimes what he does understand in English is not always the best thing to know!!! :-D

Playing around with the Body Parts Halloween candy a friend sent to us!!!


(those are gummy teeth...hard to tell 'cause they were hard to hold in his mouth!!!)

I like to think that I give equal time to all my subjects and since I talked about dogs already, I guess I need to give some time to cats. I found this somewhere and it just made me giggle.


Have a great day you will I hope.

8 comments:

smalltownme said...

Those are crazy eyeballs!

My kids used to have a lot of Big Dog shirts (for a while there was a store here). Even Big Dog underwear and pajamas!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

We used to hit the Big Dog outlet store every summer when we were on vacation. Definitely cute stuff.

shrink on the couch said...

Friday already? No kidding. Seems like I just read your Friday post two days ago.

Love them crazy eye-balls!!!

Grandy said...

Ok, but if you were to post a candy boob, i would have to protest. ;)

just jamie said...

The gummy teeth are freaking me out. And come on lady, what's up with showing off your "big dogs" to all the world? Sheez. :)

Anonymous said...

You have excellent taste. Big Dog t-shirts are the best!

I like your pin.

Helena said...

Haha.. Big Dogs "announcement". That is funny!

Sojourner said...

I LOVE ME SOME BIG DOGS!! and gummy eyeballs, and teeth, and yoda, etc.