Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's "Late Nite" Feast...

Okay...it's midnight, so I guess it is technically Saturday's Feast....doesn't really sound the same does it? How about....."Friday's Feast Leftovers for Saturday Breakfast"?!?!?
Pull up a chair....and enjoy!!

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Strangely enough, I love Grape Nuts. They're just so damn crunchy!! And what's even better....they're great hot, too!!!


Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

I bought 4 new wicker-type laundry baskets. Now we each have our own basket and it makes the last stage of laundry just a bit easier....but, you can find those baskets pretty much all over the house....maybe they will have clothes in them, maybe not...maybe toys!! I probably should go and buy some more!!!


Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Garlic Armadillo

Dessert

Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't had a really good margarita since I was home last summer.

Salad *at the last, because Blogger just cut it out of the post when it was up where it was supposed to be? hmmmmm wonder what's up with that?!?!?!*
What's the funniest commercial you've ever seen?
The other day, on YouTube, I somehow came across the Peyton Manning commercials for MasterCard..."Peyton's Priceless Peptalks" are seriously the funniest I've seen in a long time. Watch the one about what to do about a bad haircut.
(The parody on his United Way commercial is oh-my-Gawd-LOL funny!!) Could that man be any cuter?!?!

1 comments:

Gina said...

I like Grape Nuts too. They are very adaptable. My favorite thing to do is to mix them with vanilla yogurt and fresh blueberries. Hmm... now I'm hungry.

I'm so happy you are doing the February blogging challenge!