Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday....do I really need another title?

***********
When I opened the door this morning....this incredible hibiscus greeted me.


The drive to my first class was actually, pretty good.


As I was driving, I was listening to some great music....but not singing...not too terribly loud anyway...and not loud enough for other people to hear me. Or at least I hope that's the way it was!!




3 things contributed to this great "WhooHoo!! It's Friday!!" kind of feeling:


After class, I quickly made my way to the movie theater nearby and met 2 good friends. We then went to see this incredibly fantastic movie:



And then pink carnations.
I hope you have just an really nice day.
(I suggest buying yourself some flowers...they just make a person feel good!)








8 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It sounds like a great Friday for you.

I will having lunch with Smalltown Mom--so that should be a treat.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you syarted the weekend on a really good note. Hope it remains the same all weekend long for you. Shellie

3rdEyeMuse said...

you look soooo fantastic!! way to go. :)

glad you had such a fabulous Friday ... here's to fifty gazillion more!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this..you look so cute and happy! I bought flowers for myself yesterday!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Helena said...

That hibiscus is gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great day.

Moxy Jane said...

Hurray for a good Friday! I went to yoga and then hung out pool-side with a friend while the kids all played happily.

AND my six year old just asked me if I wanted a foot massage! Yay!

Have a great week-end, Debbie!!

stephanie said...

Fabulous outfit & hair!

And I so agree about The Reader; I keep lingering over it again in the video store...

Yarni Gras! said...

what a great day for you!