Sunday, June 21, 2009

Deja vu?

Happy Father's Day!!

(Gosh...for some reason, I feel I've been here before!! )


To the father who watches the kids while mom is out.....

To the father who has his own "Garage Mahal"....

(very much like my youngest brother....and my own dad!)



To the father that may be a bit....difficult...at times.....



To the eye-candy dad...
(Even though those probably aren't his kids at all....who cares!)

Happy Father's Day.....

To my dad....

~~Dad and the girls~~
(2003...my sisters-Anna and Sara, me and Koji and Dad...and grandma in the background..oh yeah, she was wearing shorts...it was summer, honey, and hot!!)



And Happy Father's Day to my brothers.....

...they are the two bigger ones in the back. This was taken in 2007 at our family reunion.
From what I hear....they may not be the tallest ones in our family for long...those three in the middle are about to take over.
And yeah....there are no girls (other than yours truly!!) in my mom & step-dad's family. We are pretty much a family of men...handsome men at that. My brothers have helped raise some incredible kids...kids I am very proud to be called Aunt Debbie by.
And finally....
Happy Father's Day to the K-Man.
We love ya!!

I wish you a great day today....whether you can be with your dad or not...have good thoughts, good memories.....
Smiles, hugs and laughter to you all!!








4 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

wishing K-man and his gang a funtastic Dad's day!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Love all the pictures!!! You are too funny with your adlibs. Love the pictures of your apple and apple tree too.
Happy Father's day. Or is it Groundhogs day for you? (Love that movie)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Suz stole my Groundhog day comment!

Happy Father's Day to K-Man.

Yarni Gras! said...

what a sweet post!