Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Friday...and no...I'll never run out of flamingo pictures

Friday.
(and yes, that picture was taken today!)
I'm totally knackered...but in a good way (if that's possible).
Had a great class in the morning.
Ran home to get supplies (food, drink and flamingo lights) for my afternoon class...the second of the new Circle of Friends chatting class. There were 3 ladies today and it was just a much fun as the first one was.
Got the room cleaned up then drove really fast (but always safe!) to my next class...my weekly, girly-girl fix (today, I got a spray-on tattoo...it's a fancy heart and oh so cool).
Then, home again (home again) long enough to change into something cooler and I was off again for a meeting at the school, which lasted for a little more than 2 hours.
~~sigh~~
Here it is midnight:45 and I'm about to drop....
I hope you have a great Friday...and I hope that you are cooler (in a temperature sort of way) than we were here...good lands, but, when it decides to warm up here, it warms up big, ya'll.

8 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

love that CUP! its hot here too...97 degrees and 80 somethin percent humidity........yuck. That cup makes me want a frozen smoothie or margarita...yeah!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering when today did you meet yourself either coming or going? On the steps leaving the house or on the road driving from one location to another. BUSY BUSY BUSY and I am sure looking forward to Patio Time at Moms.
Shellie

smalltownme said...

87 here, but I was on the coast most of the day where it is cooler.

Happy Friday!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It was only 80 here, but felt hot because it's been so cool.

Have a great weekend!

Jason, as himself said...

You'll never run out? Ever?

That's a relief.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are too cute. Love the picture.
It is hotter than you know what today...well, I should say it is MORE humid than you know what. I can't see outside my windows for they are all fogged up. Like a sauna.
Glad your meetings are enjoyable.
Suz

mysteryhistorymom said...

Thanks for stopping by again, Sweetie. Always nice to hear from you.:) You certainly are busy... How exciting that you will be coming home for a visit soon. My sister taught English in Taiwan for a year or two and really loved it. I have only been to Canada and England. Fun, but not as exciting as your adventure!:) Lori

musingwoman said...

I enjoy reading about your life!

It's been hot and sticky the last few days where I live, but we're getting a sprinkling of cool rain today.