Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wacky Wednesday...weally, it is!!

Just for the record....and not that anyone is counting or anything 'cause I certainly wasn't until now....but...much to my surprise....


Butter my butt and call me a biscuit, my friends, but...this is Post #195!!!


Gosh....only 5 to go to #200 (yes, not only beautiful and charming, but, also a whiz at Math!!).....hmmmm....must think of something really cool and "out there" to celebrate this event....does one "celebrate" posts??


Did you?? Will you?? Would you? Could you? In a house? With a mouse? In a box? With a fox? (Can you guess what book we read at bedtime tonight?? :-D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Koji!!! Where are you? It's dinner time!!!"

Why it is usually a good idea to check on a 5-year-old when he playing just. a. bit. too. quiet. in your room.

Obviously...things got a little crazy at the zoo...no, the farm...no at Pixar...WTH?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On my way to somewhere really important on the Internet, I took a detour and wound up in South Park....(I am from Colorado,ya know...I do know where it is!!). That is such a fun place to hang out......


Issei Koji
The K-Man
and moi!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally....I borrowed this from a post from PegSez......

This is sometimes how I feel here in Japan....trying so hard..yet not really succeeding at blending in!!!


8 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

You are so close! I can't wait to read 200-will there be nudity?

Karen MEG said...

OMG, Debbie, you're killing me!!!

Congrats on the 195 ... nudity for 200, that would be interesting wouldn't it?

And you're a Southpark fan, amazing that you'd still wanna come visit Canada, after all, isn't everything all our fault LOL!!(Heidi & I are in the same neighbourhood, in case you didn't know that already, so you could soooo do a coffee/beer/ martini or whatever your poison with both of us when you come visit ;).

Taylor said...

Wahoo!!! 195!!! keep at it, only five left!

I'm sure you fit in... to some extent.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Wild, wacky, and . . . wonderful!

Is there a 200th post tradition?

Gina said...

200th post? That's the silver post isn't it? Or was it crystal?

By the way, too quiet in front of the computer at 5 is a lot safer than too quiet at the computer at 15. I'm just saying....

Peggy Sez.. said...

Congrats on your 195th post! Pixar,South Park and a rooster on stilts...Your site now has worldwide coverage AND appeal,my kind of place. ;p

C. said...

LMAO! LOVE the KFC picture. ;) And you know what? Because of your determination to fit in the locals surely love you even more. It's the pretentious, "I don't, nor will I EVER belong here" round eyes that incur the wrath of other nations with their close mindedness. You my dear are far too beautiful.

Grandy said...

Koji's pic didn't show?

200? I obviously have SO MUCH catching up to do!!

Wacky lady!! ;)