my friend, janet, does this thing called friday fill-ins and i thought that since i haven't posted anything for 10 days (so much for trying to do better, huh? oh well....) this would be a good way to get something up. let's see how this goes, shall we?
1. I hold my shoulders back and my back very straight when i walk...thank you grandpa rock for making me walk with books on my head when i was younger.
2. the k-man is someone I like to travel with because he makes traveling fun and he doesn't care that i usually fall asleep when we are on the highway.
3. That day, like most days, was busy but good.
4. I pray that the hot and humid summer doesn't last too long this year.
5. Trust me that i will do whatever i can to help. really. i will.
6. my imagination sometimes works overtime in the dark.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the 3-day holiday (monday is 'day of the sea', umi no hi), tomorrow my plans include bowling with a PTA group (whoohoo....i'd rather be doing laundry..or getting my teeth cleaned) and going to the International library with koji in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to wake up to find that even though it was an absolutely incredible game and the Japanese girls played their hearts out, the US women won the soccer game!
on the fourth of july, koji turned 9. he had some friends over for hamburgers in the garden and a sleepover on the saturday before (from which i am just now recovering!!), so monday was just a 'family only'/super easy kind of celebration.
here is the cake we got for him....we love us some rolled cake with fresh fruit!!
happy birthday, little man!!
and just in case you thought i had completely forgotten about that whole flamingo friday thing
i had going on....
~~my sister, anna, sent this to me a while back...i love it!!
happy friday, everyone.
have a good one!!