Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just some pictures from the holiday...


The day after Christmas, I had a "get-together" of some students here at the house. The first picture is Koji with Sho (behind, peaking over) and Aiko (absolutely darling 15-month old little girl that Koji just loves and carried around all over the house). Sho and Aiko are kids of 2 of my students.
I'm not really sure how many people were actually here, but there were quite a few (I'm sure we were kind of loud, what with that many women and everyone talking!!) and we had tons of great food to eat. It was a great day!!






This is Lila with 2 of my students/friends :-D...on the left is Kazuko, she was actually my neighbor before we moved to Menoto...and on the right is Itsuko, she helped me with a new phrase to teach some of my students as she had to "eat and run".

0 comments: