Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just a quick "catch up"....



Okay...so really...this has nothing to do with anything...I just think it is really funny!! The "Wireless" catalogue has this on a t-shirt and, seriously, if I win the lottery, I am buying so many of my friends (you know who you are!!) one so we can all wear them together!!!

So, it has come to my attention that I need to let people know that *yes, Lila got here. (but her luggage took the scenic route and arrived 2 days later!!) *yes, we had a great Christmas. The boys got too much stuff, but isn't that really how it usually goes!! *no, I'm not really getting to rest YET during the holiday as, we have been going pretty strong since Lila landed!! People to meet, places to visit, omiyage ("souveniers"...how the heck do you spell that?? the spellchecker won't work!! sorry!!) she has to buy...there are just not enough hours in a day!!

I promise to post some pictures as soon as "the K-man" can get them downloaded....I depend on him to do that as our camera is Japanese and my computer is a "native speaker of English"!!

I hope that you, wherever you are, are having a great day! It's now 1:05 am and time for this camper to be "hitting the hay". *** Good night to you all..."and have a pleasant tomorrow"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say "Hello" and send Holiday Greeting from Eads, America. We celebrated yesterday so the big boys could join us. Just heard I will getting DAUGHTERS. Both boys are planning on proposing soon. What a great Christmas gift. We are digging out as well and hear there is another storm due Firday around noon....yuck. Chat later...Shellie

Lauren said...

PHOTOS PLEASE!!!