Monday, August 02, 2010

having a 'wicked witch' kind of feeling of late.....


No....not that kind of Wicked Witch feeling, it's.....more of the
"I'm melting" kind of feeling.
Mother Nature has suddenly decided that it is summer.
Hot.  Humid.  "Good Lord is it a sauna out here, or what?" Summer.

You would think that after 19 years here....plus the 5 in South Texas..(I also did time in Atlanta and Ohio)..that I would be at least a little bit accustomed to the sweltering summers.  You'd think I be more able to handle the  "it's not the heat, it's the humidity that will kill ya." kind of summers....but no.
Sorry. Not happening.

I have no energy to do anything more than what is absolutely necessary.
Which is why, until my bloggy blahness dissipates, my posts may be a bit irregular.

If you've got cool thoughts...send 'em....I'll trade hot ones for cool ones.
And...
if you can tell me
 how to get that Photo Bucket message
 to disappear from my page,
 THAT would be great!!!
(^-^)v

7 comments:

Janet said...

ROFLMAO! I wondered if you noticed that :-) Stay cool, my friend!

ChiTown Girl said...

bwah hahahaha!! I didn't think you knew about that!!!

Spend a little time thinking about my good friends, the penguins. That might cool you off a little. ;-)

Nancy said...

(((hugs))

I'd much rather have heat/humidity than cold and freezing. However, that doesn't help you one bit. I'd say make frozen foo-foo drinks with little umbrellas and flamingos adorning them and ponder the puzzlement!

That photobucket thingy? You've gone in all your layout settings looking for the bugger to delete?

Hula Girl at Heart said...

I finally got rid of that photo bucket thing, but I'm not entirely sure how I did it. I think I elimiminated two html gadgets instead of just one.

It's a sauna here, too.

the "birds" nest said...

It is so hot in texas you could cook chicken on the sidewalk...yuk. I am wishing for that cool creede colorado trip to happen again...sending something cool your way....ICE CUBES... HAHA

Ms. Lea said...

☾ °☆ I am not a Lizard either. Sometimes it gets 114* here..... I find "Air Conditioned" things to do! :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

The heat hasn't sapped your ability to do a totally cool blog design!