Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome to the family, Jarrett!!



As of about 5:00 in the afternoon on November 11, my sister Sara and her boyfriend became "Sara and Jarrett....newleyweds"!! They live in Chattanooga ("choo choo") Tenn. and were married on the banks of the Tennessee (?) River. I received a short report from a very tired Dad, and he said it was beautiful, Sara was beautiful, Jarrett was handsome, Anna (my youngest sister) was beautiful, lots of dancing, possibly too much (if that is possible!) beer/wine/and other assorted "spirits"....it was just a great time!! (I, of course, was missed terribly...and was sad I couldn't be there...but that's the bad part about living half a world away!!) The happy couple are honeymooning in Canada and will also visit Niagra Falls....which leads me to believe that Sara and Jarrett truly are "old souls"!! We met Jarrett last summer...and we think that he is a "keeper"!! We wish them a lifetime of happiness!! I am looking forward to seeing some pictures....hint, hint, to any family member that was there!!! :-D

2 comments:

jarrett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jarrett said...

thanks debbie! here's a present for you. more pictures than you can shake a stick at :)

Wedding Rehearsal
Our Wedding

hopefully sara and i can make it out there next year!