Sunday, May 06, 2007

Yes...I am still here....



....I'm just not very motivated to do much of anything! :-D Today is the last day of a holiday for us...."Golden Week"....it was actually only Monday, Thursday and Friday, but many companies just take the whole week off. Issei and I were neither one very happy campers when we had to go to school/work on Tuesday and Wednesday!!! Yesterday, Saturday, was "Boys Day"....Issei thought he and Koji should get some extra "fun" stuff....he didn't really understand my humor when I told him that I thought that "everyday was boys' day"!!! Oh well....I hope he doesn't suddenly understand the joke in a few days when I remind him that Mother's Day is coming soon!!!

I will try to get some more pictures and "stuff" up soon....but right now, I'm going to go to bed. Mondays and Tuesdays are my busiest days and pretty much kick my butt so I need to get some "re-energizing" before I have to "seize the day"!!

You all have a good week...OH...and yes, the VW....STILL my "dream car"....*sigh*....the only thing better would be a convertible VW....double *sigh*!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I can see you in that car!